воскресенье, 12 февраля 2017 г.

Clara Plath "Yes' I'm Special" (p)2017 Flor Y Nata

I had an intention to take a break from listening to the new music cos the preparation of last year's Top50 (in fact Top105) has made me quite exhausted. But the begining of the year 2017 is filled with events, and it makes taking a break some kind of a crime.

My dearest murcianos Clara Plath have released the new album less than two years ago since "Grand Battement" LP that performed perfectly in my annual 2015 chart. Frankly, "Yes, I'm Special" sounds much more refined than their debut just the way "Celebrity Skin" sounded more refined than "Live Through This". The harsher production of the previous album has its own advantages but standing in the way of progress is rarely a good choice. So now one of the best guitar-driven acts of the Spanish 'classic indie' sub-world have perfected their methods to create the record more diverse melodically and more intricate soundwise. If you did yourself a favor and fell in love with "Grand Battement" (the thing you'd better do), you'll not gonna miss this one for sure.

The best tracks: Inside You, This Lonely Boy, I'm Special



***BANDCAMP***


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий