среда, 13 июля 2016 г.

Monte Del Oso "Existen Moscas Que Se Relajan Durante El Vuelo"

Monte Del Oso "Existen Moscas Que Se Relajan Durante El Vuelo" (p)2016 Farmway
With the influences on their sleeves - early Superchunk, Sugar (for the advanced-level listeners I've got some more names: Edsel, Tsunami, Lotion) - Navarra's finest Monte Del Oso released the second album via the Farmway Records imprint. The first album was the pure delight, and the successor follows its way. I don't have much words in fact, as it's the kind of music where my heart really is, and when I listen to this music now I'm recalling alot of things like hanging out with my old music-oriented pals in university campus with tons of booze and completely no chicks, or collecting the compact cassettes with the handwritten credits and lyrics, or sticking the Henry Rollins and Dinosaur Jr. posters to the wall in my rented room (and you can't even imagine what it took to get Dinosaur Jr. poster in the deep suburbs of the 90's Russia)... We all know this emotion called nostalgia, and for me it turns into the bittersweet feeling when my youth is long lost and gone, but right now I've got something that relates Today's Me to these [not always] good old times.
Yet another brilliant album by Monte Del Oso. It's all you've got to know.

The best tracks: Las Personas Son Maravillosas Pero Yo No, Lo Nuestro Es Otra Cosa, Viva El Espiritu Deportivo




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий