вторник, 22 декабря 2015 г.

The Best Of 2015. 4x4

Los Ultimos Banistas "Expedicion" (p)Son Buenos Listen/Buy
Homeless "La Ciencia Lo Sabe" (p)Discos Del Rollo Listen/Buy
Clara Plath "Grand Battement" (p)RockCD Listen/Buy

Climbing higher and higher up the podium now I'm getting close to the pack of albums that surprised me the most. 12 months ago I wasn't learned about these 4 bands. Moreover, I had no idea about these 4 labels these bands were on.
Being nothing more just a devoted listener and music fan the main thing I like about music is when you suddenly get astonished by what you're listening to in this particular moment of time. I'm constantly seeking for the surprise, and when I got it from any certain song it makes the strongest emotion, it makes me shiver, it makes me go goosebumps, it gives me these good vibrations much talked about. So the most important thing I feel about these albums is that each of them - be it the true 90's indie rock (Monte Del Oso) or psychedelic pop brilliance (Los Ultimos Banistas), be it noise pop in its catchiest form (Homeless) or female-fronted guitar-driven rock charged with both emotion and sexuality (Clara Plath) - became a great astonishment for me. I hope they'll be the same for you.





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий