понедельник, 2 марта 2015 г.

Nocturnos "Pequeñas Esperanzas"

Nocturnos "Pequeñas Esperanzas" (p)2014 self-released
The band Nocturnos obviously represents the pop wing of the Spanish indie/alternative rock. Their first full lenght was released last March (at that moment the band's career counted almost 8 years of activity and two EP's in the background), and as it was done independently the album did not come to my hands and ears until the band contacted me via twitter a coupla weeks ago. I started from the song "Astronautas" they proposed to me, and this minor acquaintance quickly ended up in purchasing the whole album via iTunes.
So what have I to say after listening to this album pertty frequently for the week or so. While the band doesn't discover any new territories and doesn't cross many borders all the songs are distinct and catchy, and the album contains no weak tracks at all. Really, almost every track could be a hit single. The guitars are ringing and the drums are banging all in the right way, and I easily can rate "Pequeñas Esperanzas" on par with the first album of my long time favourites Mi Pequeña Radio. For me it's some kind of the best recommendation for the one who's into the loud catchy song, you know.

The best tracks: "Astronautas", "Que Esta Pasando?", "Baile De Disfraces"


Nocturnos in Bandcamp
Nocturnos in Facebook

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий